Thursday, January 10, 2013

Its been YEARS since I've done this...

image found on: http://www.mindmapinspiration.com/two-million-years-learning-curve/

The last time I used a blog was when I was a starry young undergrad studying to be a teacher, anxious to join the working world and try out all that I had learned.  Now a few years later, undergrad blog abandoned, its funny to find myself back here as a student again.  I will admit that forgot almost everything I learned about blogging having not used it.  I find myself a little frustrated and overwhelmed, but I imagine this is how my students feel when learning a new challenging concept at school.  I am going to try my hardest and try not be too discouraged if it all doesn't make sense right away.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment