Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Oh Diigo, how did I live without you?

Now that I have finally figured out how to use Diigo I wonder at how I ever managed without. It is wonderful for keeping track of and organizing all the links, videos, and articles that I come across for work and school. Recently I have been using it to organize some research I have been doing on year-round schooling.  I wish that I had this class earlier in my graduate studies as it would have helped organizing my research and work for my other classes. I'm not sure how it could be used in a classroom setting so I would be interested to know and hear from teachers about how they use it with their class.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I KNOW! i didn't think I would like it much at first, but it is absolutely so useful! I love how I can bookmark something from a blog, but still acess it at school. Especially because most of my blog ideas came from Pinterest, which is blocked at school (along with blogs!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Anna! I wish I had Diigo when we started this program. I think the university should introduce it at the beginning of the courses not nearer to the end. In any case, I'm using now and haven't quite figured out all of the uses for it but I will!
    Not sure how this would benefit a kindergarten class but would definite help with finding and keeping articles on the importance of play and the young child.

    ReplyDelete