Monday, February 4, 2013

Animoto Final...President Lincoln Review

In Kindergarten we have started learning about President Lincoln.  I created this video to use as a review at the end of our mini unit.  The video sums up the major points we will be learning about. The video includes questions for the students to answer, I will pause the video to give the students the chance to answer.  I thought this would be a great way to review once we finish.  (Check in at a later date to see how it went)

6 comments:

  1. this video is great! we too are learning about abraham lincoln, and i would love to use this with my students if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed watching your Animoto. I liked the music you selected and also that you included questions for your students to anwser.Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you used the video as a review for your mini unit. I never thought about doing that. Thanks for the idea! I can't wait to see how your students react to the video and answer the questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video...loved the song! I liked how you included questions for the students to answer during the video.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really wonderful video for young children. I think you did an excellent job weaving all that information together in a vibrant manner that seems guaranteed to hold the kiddos interest. I am taking a class with Judy Arzt and she specifically put this video up so we could see 'how it's done'. Bravo!
    Brian Udell

    ReplyDelete