Wednesday, March 6, 2013

My little darlings make me smile!

So here we are reaching the end of our Digital Literacy class and for my Literacy Project I decided to use Storybird with my students.  In an earlier post I mentioned that I would be working with my students while they used the program to write their own fairy tales at the end of our unit.
Before pulling students to work with me on the program the students had written out and edited their stories. I allowed the students to pick the art work they wanted and I typed the story out for them (most of them do not have the key boarding skills).

Here are some students samples, I have to say some of their stories made me smile.  One student had to edit his story because he saw a shark picture and decided that there HAD to be a shark in his story because they are "wicked awesome".


2 comments:

  1. Anna these are soo cute!! They did an excellent job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna, these are great! I get a sense for your student's personalities in each one. I really liked their choice of pictures and the stories were well done! Good for them! They have a great teacher!!

    ReplyDelete